I have been a little ticked off lately.

Actually it’s more than ticked off.  I am actually angry.  Angry that our minds are apparently shrinking day by day with fear and judgement.  Angry that there is so much  . . . crap on the air waves that it is hard to tell the truth from the lies. Angry that it’s not opinions that we are sharing, but pure rage.  Angry that a woman would be beaten while merely picking up her children at school just because someone has decided that it’s all her fault. Angry that this is who we are.  Angry that we are not learning from the past thousands of years. That we can’t kill someone else without killing ourselves too. That we can’t eradicate the bad, without eradicating the good too. Angry that this world is not safe to go to a movie, a school, or a restaurant. Angry that I could be randomly shot, or someone I love, or even someone I don’t know yet, while walking down the street, in my city, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, North America, The World.  Angry that we jump to conclusions about who is to blame. Angry that I know I am being manipulated by someone at this very moment, just like you.  When does it stop? When do we learn? It’s just too much.  

Comments