I.love.you.


Valentine’s Day is now four days behind us, and it’s safe to say what I could not say before.  I love you.  I love the way you walk. I love the sound of your voice. I love that you cry over movies about dogs. I love the greeny blueness of your eyes.  I love your turned up nose. I love the way you scratch your nose. Actually it’s not so much the way you scratch your nose, as the way you smoosh it.  I love the way you ask me ‘do I look fat in this outfit’ - when we both know it’s a trick question.  I love the way you turn every experience in to words on a page in some form or another. I love that you are passionate about writing. I love that you are relentless in going after what you want.  I love that you know when to walk away. I love your vision and that you are not afraid to express it. I love that you care about other people and often put them first.  I love your defiance. I love that you can tell someone to FO with a smile on your face. I love that you love to look good and feel good. I love that you care about yourself enough to care for yourself.  I love that you are always seeking for higher ground - to be better than what you think is possible. I love that you inspire me to be better. I love that you challenge me to question my beliefs. I love your humility.  I love that I love you.  I love you.






Comments